We, the Neothink visionaries, are proud to introduce to Canada; the Twelve Visions Party “TVP”
Unlike all other political parties that are based on ‘acquiring the power’ to rule over us, the TVP is all about ‘removing the power’ that rules over us.
Why We Need a New Political Party in Canada
We see a century-old trend – No matter which political party is in power, their main objective when in office is to gain even more political power for re-election. The Twelve Visions Party is now introducing a whole new political system, to the likes of which the world has never seen. The TVP is a new political paradigm that reverses the century-long power-grab by making politics only about protection and not about power.
The primary purpose of the Twelve Visions Party is to:
Make All the People Rich, Including the Poor!
This will be achieved by:
- Replacing the ‘rule of man’ with the ‘rule of law’- The Prime Law
- Implementing a ‘protection only’ budget
- De-politicizing and de-regulating government
- Removing “politics” from our outdated “political system”
Ask your self these three questions:
- Do you believe you should be allowed to prosper and live happily? TVP: The Twelve Visions Party believes the purpose of human life is to prosper and live happily.
- Do you believe that the conditions for you to prosper and live happily exist today? TVP: We believe that the function of government is to provide the conditions that let individuals fulfill that purpose.
- Would you support a law that guarantees the conditions for you to prosper and live happily? TVP: This what the Twelve Visions Party is all about; The Prime Law. The Prime Law (the 3000 Year-Old-Secret) guarantees those conditions in your life.
The Prime Law guarantees those conditions by guaranteeing our protection from initiatory force. And the Twelve Visions Party “TVP” is the organization bringing the Prime Law to the public and eventually, as an Amendment to the Bill of Rights and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms here in Canada.
Rescuing Canada via the Prime Law
The premise is simple: man is imperfect. Man is flawed. Man is vulnerable to incorrect opinions, selfish agendas, destructive temptations, misguided behaviors, dishonest corruption, even manipulative evil.
By removing all imperfections — by removing man from making the political and legal decisions — a perfect “power-reactor explosion” of wealth, health, and peace will overwhelm society… sooner than later.
The problem in all political and legal systems ever known to man is: they are ultimately controlled by flaw-filled man. The Canadian political system, for instance, whether liberal left or conservative right, in both cases is controlled by man — by flaw-filled man.
Civilization will take an unprecedented leap forward by removing imperfection, by removing man and his endless opinions and agendas from creating, interpreting, and executing law.
The method to remove man is the Prime Law. The rapid consequence, as shown throughout the Twelve Visions Party Platform, is millionaire-like prosperity for all the people, including the poor.
See “Prime Law” Menu for deeper integrations.